I have created many websites, both large and small. Below is a list of most of my clients:
- Leslie County Fiscal Court – CMS site
based onmigrated from Joomla 1.5 to WordPress 3.6
- Peace of Mind Therapeutic Services – Simple WordPress Site
- M & S Log Homes – Static HTML website designed in Dreamweaver CS5
- 191 Speedway – Simple WordPress Site
- Joe’s Race Parts – Simple WordPress Site
- Eastern Kentucky Eco-Agri Tourism (Now defunct, ran for 3 years before change in management shut it down) – WordPress Multi-User Site with 19 users
- Hunting Farm Lease (defunct after change in management) – Developed custom multi-user, branched mail-merge module in PHP that incorporated a simple markup language to allow end-users to easily create their own canned reports.
- Crossroads Church (Cincinnati, OH) – WordPress/PHPBB/other packages mashup. This site was created as part of a seven person team. Primarily responsible for templating methodology and user profile information
- Breathitt Area Technology Center – Simple WordPress Site
- JerryTravis.com – Heavily-modified WordPress Site migrated from a custom blogging solution.
- IceNets (defunct) – A custom pricing sheet/estimate generator for an electronics wholesaler based on Cincinnati, OH.
- Mount Carmel School – Squid 2.7 proxy server with custom database authentication
- Engle-Bowling Funeral Home – Chose, installed, and secured two systems. Setup virtual machines to support legacy software. Configured and secured 802.11N wireless network. Setup a daily backup regimen.
Note: Several of my clients’ sites and web applications have been created for intranets, meaning that the public isn’t supposed to access them. We respect these clients by not including them in this list.